28 Mar 10 Reasons Cats Are Easier Than Kids!
It’s true. Many people nowadays prefer to be surrounded by cats than have children of there own. Despite the ‘stigma’ attached to living alone, surrounded by your feline friends. There really is nothing wrong with substituting the miracle of childbirth, for a few gorgeous little kittens.
If you needed further proof that cats are a great replacement for children. Here are 10 reasons why cats are easier than kids!
1. Cats can be left alone and unattended during the night.
2. Cats do not require an ever growing number of educational toys. A ball of tin foil or a piece of scrumpled up paper will do just fine!
3. Cats will not ruin your body and you never have to worry about breast feeding…
4. Cats do not bring home creepy dates, and you don’t have to worry about any unnecessary pregnancies! Phew!
5. Cat’s will never ruin any romantic moments by crying or banging on the door. Although they may watch…
6. You will never have to worry about your cats being ugly
7. You will never have to abstain from drinking alcohol for nine months. Party party!
9. Cats will never throw temper tantrums and embarrass you in public places
If you have any other suggestions, please comment below!